Accommodation @ On Nut Soi 36
- 1,500 Baht / Day / Pax
- Subsequent nights: 1,000 Baht/ night /pax
- 1st night: 2,000 Baht / pax
- Subsequent nights: 1,400 Baht/ night / pax
Single Room Rate
- 1st night: 2,500 Baht
- Subsequent nights: 1,800 Baht/ night
FACILITIES AROUND THE GYM
- Laundry Shop is located on the left side of the apartment.
- Washing machines are located opposite of the apartment. Drying of washed clothes can done on the roof top of the apartment.
- 7-Eleven & Family Mart is on the main road right outside On Nut 36.
- ATM is available beside Family Mart.
- Money Exchange is available at On Nut BTS Station.
Taxi – The fare starts at 35 Baht, and stays there for the first 2km. The fare gradually works its way up with 2 baht at a time, roughly per kilometre. A surcharge applies in traffic jams at 1.25 baht per metre when moving under 6km/hr. Please note that the taxi fare on the meter does not include highway charges.
- The Grab Application is a good and convenient way to book your rides in Bangkok. Recommended!!
Motorbike taxis are easily recognised. Wearing orange numbered vest and can be spotted on the streets and corners in groups. Fares can start as low as 10 baht to depending how far you travel.
On Nut BTS to Attachai Muaythai Gym by motorbike taxi is around 50 to 60 Baht.
Song Thaew are covered pickup trucks with row of seats at the back that transport people along set routes. The word “Song Thaew” means two rolls in Thai. You may take the song thaew outside On Nut 36 to the Big C super market along Sukhumvit Road. 5 Minutes short walk to On Nut BTS Station. This cost only 8 Baht.